Have you ever wondered what Temperform can do for you? Be sure to check out our new capabilities document.
Our production capabilities include Research & Development, job quantities, and production quantities with internal specialties in design, CAD, solidification software, and a full-service engineering and integrated pattern shop. We’ve tailored our processes to serve you.
We use a wide variety of alloys
- Heat Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Nickel Base Alloys
- White Irons
- Ni-Hard Irons
- Tool Steels
- Low Alloy Steels
- Engineered Alloys
Capacity: 150 tons/month
- over one hundred different high alloy stainless steels and superalloys
- five induction furnaces on 2 different power supplies
- individual casting weights range from 2 pounds to 5,500 pounds
- specialized capabilities, like “Teapot” ladles, used to pour metal into molds producing clean defect-free castings, to control pouring rates, and maintain accurate temperature control
- chemistries are assured using internal spectrographic measurements with computerized charge and final additions calculations to the heat
Phenolic Urethane “No-Bake” Sand Molding
- production flexibility, minimal tooling costs, small to large run manufacturing quantities, and high-quality finishes on produced castings
- utilizes a special blend of sands which are then subject to a specialized baking process that yields castings with dimensional stability and surface finishes similar to those obtained with the lost wax process
If you have any questions about what Temperform can do for you, call us at 1-800-227-8464!