Founded in 1970, Temperform began with the vision of becoming a leading specialty manufacturer of steel castings.
In January 2020, Temperform joined The C.A. Lawton Co. as part of a long-term acquisition and expansion strategy. They created a new specialty metals platform to better position both companies for growth in the industry. This merger allows each company access to the other’s products and enhances value-added offerings across our customer bases. Read the announcement here.
In April 2020, Damascus Steel Casting Company joined Temperform, and The C.A. Lawton Co. Read the announcement here.
Today, Temperform LLC is a proud member of The Lawton Standard Co. family of companies. Temperform is one of the nation’s leading specialty manufacturers of heat, corrosion, abrasion-resistant castings, and machined components. High quality, award-winning, high-touch service are our hallmarks. Temperform has rapidly developed a reputation for exceeding customer expectations and excelling with customization, vertical integration, and industry innovation.
Temperform exists to serve and satisfy the needs of its customers by providing a quality product on time and at a fair price. Every Temperform employee is dedicated to this goal of customer satisfaction.
We want to be the best so that our customers can be the best. We will accept nothing less.
To accomplish this we must:
- Provide new customers with more than they’re accustomed to.
- Consistently give our existing customers more than they expect.
- Respect our customers, each other, our work, and our tools.
By doing so:
- We will continue to ensure Temperform remains a profitable, viable, and sustainable company.
- We will continue to provide growth, opportunity, and security for our committed employees.
- We will continue to be an asset to the community.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. We can’t wait to get to know you.