Building the Mold and Breaking Through
With nearly half a century of experience producing quality castings in heat, corrosion, and wear resistant alloys, our services cover a wide range of industries and applications. Utilizing no-bake, shell, and ceramic molding processes, our capabilities range from single precision castings up to high volume runs. Design capabilities include reverse engineering and solidification modeling with CAD and CMM software integrated with a full service pattern shop.
With our 70,000 square foot facility on approximately 6 acres and located near major transport systems, we are equipped to meet and exceed your project’s requirements. As one of North America’s leading manufacturers of alloy steel, heat, and corrosion resistant castings, we offer a complete line of castings available for your pre-heater, kiln, cooler, and equipment requirements.
We have established and maintain a quality management system for the production of alloy steel castings for all industrial environments and fulfill ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
A management team with 200 years of foundry experience and a seasoned workforce, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship, service, and dedication. Consistently exceeding customer expectations and requirements.
Customized Solutions Aid Your Bottom Line
Did you know that we deliver more than quality castings? Do you have a special project? Will you have a future deliverable? Our team of experts is equipped to work with you and plan for a custom solution to fit your project requirements.
Our custom solutions help you meet the demands of your business. These include:
- Design and Prototyping – From simple sketch to a finished casting.
- Engineering and Manufacturing – Vertical integration enables us to control the entire process.
- Consignment and stocking programs – Ready when you need it.
- Scrap Bank Program – Permit us to buy your scrap and we will convert it into new castings and pass along the savings to you.
- Specialized Alloys – Tailored to your operation.
- Hard-facing and Protective Coatings – To improve performance in the hottest and most abrasive environments.
Our customer relationship managers are able to customize a program for you that will provide you with not only the exact products you need, but also the service ahead of and following the need. These specialized solutions help you:
- Decrease down times
- Improve delivery times
Alloys for Robust Results
The alloys we cast offer a vast solutions set for a multitude of industry applications:
- Heat Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Nickel Base Alloys
- White Irons
- Ni-Hard Irons
- Tool Steels
- Low Alloy Steels
- Engineered Alloys
- A technical staff with 60 years of steelmaking experience to tailor the alloy best for your specific application.